Pages

Sunday 27 January 2013

Away Messages for AIM funny facebook statuses

Away Messages for AIM funny facebook status:



Friendship is not about who you knew the longest, it is about who never left your side. 



***************** 



I owe my success to having listened respectfully to the very best advice, and then going away and doing the exact opposite. 



***************** 



Do not say �go away� If your heart is saying a wise �I forgive� Don�t say I forgive When your heart is saying a wise go away 



***************** 



You are too far away from me, That why I have to shout: I M-I-I-I-I-S-S-S-S Y-O-O-U-U! Did you hear that? Baby I love you!!!! 



***************** 



Maybe God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one so that when we finally meet the right person, we will know how to be grateful for them. 



************** 



A prayer can go where I cannot go.
Through Prayers i can be with you
without being There.
I may be miles away
but my prayers
Will always be with You�




************** 



Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you will still land among the stars. 



************** 



LOVE is something beautiful, a desire,
a feeling that one would like to catch.
LOVE is the feeling that makes you feel alive.
LOVE is something that may never go away.




************** 



When you are away from someone you love, you love them even more. 



************** 



When you were born, everyone around you was smiling and you were crying. 
Live your life so that when you die, you are smiling and everyone around you is crying. 



************** 



I am away, hence the Away Message. 



************** 



I thought that if i tried to stay away, i would learn to let you go & forget, but i was wrong. 
The more i stayed away from you,the more i realized how much i love u. 




************** 



The best & most beautiful things in the world can not be seen, nor touched but are felt in the heart. 



***************** 



Don't cry beacuse it is over, smile because it happened. 



***************** 



I used to go away for weeks in a state of confusion. 



***************** 



Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes.That way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away & you have their shoes. 



***************** 



I am Jealous at every girl that ever hugged you because for one minute they had my world in their hands. 



***************** 



You do not have to be faster than the bear, you just have to be faster than the slowest guy running from the bear. 



***************** 



A memory lasts forever, never does it die, true friends stay together & never say goodbye. 



***************** 



Nature is calling & I am answering. 


*************** 


May be God wants us to meet a few wrong people before meeting the right one,
so, that when we finally meet the right person, 
we will know how to be grateful for them.




***************** 



You can fall from the sky.
You can fall from a tree.
But the optimum way to fall is in love wid mee.




***************** 


 

Namahshivay - Find me on Bloggers.com

No comments:

Post a Comment