Pages

Monday 21 January 2013

Absurd SMS

♥Linux is like a wigwam, no windows, no gates and an apache inside …
♥NOKIA VIRUS Enter PIN code: Enter PIN code: F Enter PIN code: FU Enter PIN code: FUC Enter PIN code: FUCK YOU! YOU JUST BEEN FUCKED BY ME
♥Birdie birdy in the sky dropped a poppy in my eye, I do not worry I do not cry, I am just happy that cows cannot fly!
♥I would ride u sitting, I would ride u lying. If u were a bird, I would ride u flying. In addition, when you are dead and long forgotten I will dig u up and ride u rotten.
♥DO NOT PRESS ANY KEY This is: -Virus- Phone Locked Phone Locked Phone Locked Phone Locked Phone Locked Hehe! NERVOUS?

♥Feeling stoned. Feeling high? Fuck a duck and try to fly.
♥do not drink water.… Fish fuck in it!
♥5 differences between Turkish en ET: ET looked better, ET learned English, ET came alone; ET had his own bike and wanted to go home!
♥Hello I am a virus and I am entering your brain right now... sorry I will leave, I cannot find a brain.
♥I do not love. I do not care. I just married a millionaire. In addition, if he dies I don't cry, I just fuck another person.
♥Idiot (id-ee-it) n.- One who disagrees with you.
♥Elvis is dead and I do not feel so good myself.
♥Little birdy in the sky, dropped a poepie in my eye. I do not scream, I do not cry. I thank the lord that cow's cannot fly!
♥Roses are red, violets are blue, and most poems rhyme, but this one does not…
♥I am popey the sailorman, I am member of the klu klux clan, when I pull the trigger, I kill a fucking nigger. I am popey the sailor man, toet toet.
♥I met a boy in the states I give him my hart he gave me aids.
♥Mommy, Mommy! Can I wear a bra now? I am 16... Shut up, Albert…
♥How to keep an idiot entertained *press down*....................................... How to keep an idiot entertained *press up*
♥the best anti-virus program for a computer is SAVE-SEX.
Leave the plastic cover on the floppy when inserting in drive.

No comments:

Post a Comment